Saturday, 30 July 2011

All About ME ME ME

Hi everyone

Here I have for you two polishes from Me Me Me Cosmetics Classic Collection. These polishes come in a really cute bottles decorated with a little cherub. Application brush is slightly on the chunky side, but workable. I really like the names of these polishes and the fact that each have 'Their own story'.

The first polish I used was Proud, a dark murky/khaki green which looks very dark on the nail under artificial light, while brownish green in natural light. It's a lovely creme colour which applies opaque in two coats. Very glossy. The second polish, Patient, was a strange colour. It appeared in the bottle as a light beige with a green tone, but applied on the nail as a grey (strange) but still lovely.

Proud -83

Patient - 79

I used Patient with Bundle Monster's BM-204 nail stamping plate. Although this polish stamped ok, I don't think it was opaque enough and the colour was lost when stamped. Despite this the mani still looked quite pretty.

I will definitely be purchasing more Me Me Me polishes in the future. There are a few creme colours I have my eye on. Me Me Me's online store is currently running a 3 for 2 promotion on their polishes priced at £4.50 each. Bonus They do ship internationally. The range is also available at some selected Superdrugs stores.

Tee Dee xx


  1. geez that green amazing! love the color

  2. Thanks Chell, its such a lovely colour. I left it on for 3 days I liked it so much :-)


Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...