Tuesday 26 June 2012

Embracing the trend - Neons

Hello there,

How are you all? Thought it was about time I got out the summer shades. If you go through my past posts you'll find that I have more of a dark taste in polishes, greens, browns and vampy shades. Pastels and Neons are usually not my 'thang' but with Festival season firmly set neons are definitely the trend to match the wellies and floppy boho hats. So here's a few bright vibrant shades to adorn your nails while braving the English weather and portaloos.



Left to Right: Wicked Sweet, The Lime Starts Here, Get Your Lem-on, I Always Get My Man-Darin, Gimme A Grape Big Kiss (Bottle).




Flash




These are all from Color Club's - Wicked Sweet collection. A collection of neon scented nail polishes. Some of them are shimmers which are also rather nice. If your not a fan of scented nail polish, China Glaze also have a neon collection out (here). My favourite here has to be the bright neon green shade - The Lime Starts Here. Color club do some fantastic collections and are quite easy to pick up on ebay. I got these out of TK Maxx for £7.99.

If you looking for a super bright neon pink then China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy might be up your street. For more muted neons then Illamasqua's Stance and Nomad might be a good choice.

So any plans to attend a Festival this year? I missed out on the Hackney weekend, so gutted!

Tee Dee xx

8 comments:

  1. Very bright mani! Love neons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wicked Sweet and The Lime Starts Here are my favorites! They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty! I love how you can pull it off with different colors :D

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, check out the neons! Nice mani hun x :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...