Sunday 10 June 2012

Color Club - Nouveau Vintage

Hi Everyone,

How are you all? I've not had much spare time to post regularly, sorry. I'll hopefully rectify that soon as I get in the swing of my new routine. I've started a new job, its quite demanding but I'm enjoying it. Today I have the mani which I've been sporting for a few days Color Club - Nouveau Vintage. I know this is a fall/autumn polish but I like it so much. I've not really got into the neons yet for summer.








This is 2 coats of Nouveau Vintage, could of done with another maybe. Love the complex colour  of this one. It has brown/green/copper/gold shimmer in a mahogany coloured base. Reminds me very much of the finishes which LA Colors Cactus and Metallic Olive have. I got this in a set of Color Club's Back to Boho Collection from TK Maxx.


Are you still sporting last years shades, or have you embraced the neon trend this summer?

Tee Dee xx

11 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful colour, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty. Who says you need to keep with the trends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really beautiful on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love love love the hidden olive colour! I am the same, sometimes I just can't get into the summer brights. To be honest, I don't tend to follow the seasonal nail trends at all, other than new releases. I reckon this one would look gorgeous on toes!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour! Love the bottle shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have this colour. Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! Definitely perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this one too, and personally I don't really do neons and brights much at all, so yes, this is just the sort of thing I wear at the moment. Right now thought I have on Barry M's Silvery Lilac, which I rather like too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous colour--it looks just like aged copper or bronze!

    I love neons too, but then, I've been waiting for them to come back since the '80's. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...