Tuesday 23 August 2011

NOTD - Gosh Forest Floor

Hello All!

Today I have another polish from Gosh's new limited collection - Forest Floor. A delightful fern colour polish. Really vibrant on the nail and super glossy. This was 2 coats, no topcoat used.







Consistency and formula on Forest Floor was a lot better than Rebel Yell. Applied beautifully. I used a base coat with this polish also but still had a little staining on removal. LOVED this colour on, it's a beautiful green which leans slightly blue in colour. I'm going to hunt for the other two colours in this collection at the weekend.

Anyone else tried this colour?


Tee Dee xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I finally ran into this in the drugstore last week. It didn't look very special in the bottle, but on the nails it's actually a very pretty color. Thank you for this insight :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...