Friday 31 August 2012

H and M - Peppermint Fusion

Hello dear readers,

I've bought a few H and M nail polishes recently, this is one of them. Peppermint Fusion. H and M do some fab colours, cheap plus the bottles ain't weeny like some other high street polishes (Topshop I'm pointing at you).



Flash 





This is 3 coats of Peppermint Fusion, a cornflower blue with blue shimmer. Super pretty. Bit sheer but builds up nicely. I think this was under £3 at H and M.

What do you think? H and M one of your polish haunts?

Tee Dee x

5 comments:

  1. That is lovely! I haven't tried H&M polish yet but I think I will pick some up next time I'm in town

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know they did polish in H&M! Oh no, another shop for me to HAVE to go into! :) Have got way too many blues but this is so pretty I might just be tempted! What was it like to apply?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It applies really well. H&M's formula's are usually really good. Not smelly or thick

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shade of blue, I'll have to have a look next time I go in H&M :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...