Sunday 22 January 2012

Max Factor - Fantasy Fire

Hello Everyone!

Today I have for you Max Factor's Fantasy Fire from their new Spring Collection Via Tortona. Quite a bit of hype about Fantasy Fire as its alleged to have similar properties to the infamous Clarins 230. Looks like it could also be similar to Liquid Euphoria Bliss. I would kill for any of the Liquid Euphoria collection or a bottle of Clarins 230. That's what polish dreams are made of.

This is 1 coat of Fantasy Fire over 2 coats of H and M Notoriously Beautiful.









Flash 



Isn't this awesome? I really wish I got some shots of the H and M polish Notoriously Beautiful to show you, as it's a gorgeous purple on its own. Fantasy Fire speaks for itself, a sheer purple jelly which contains iridescent colour shifting shimmer. YES now that's what I'm talking about, how long have we been waiting for a polish like this to be available here in the UK? About time! Well done Max Factor.

Price £3.99 for 4.5mls. A bit of a stingy size I know, but this one is definitely worth the money. Available at Superdrugs in store and Boots in store and online.

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

24 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It looks like it's a nice substitute for Clarins 230.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYING. I can't justify Clarins 230 -- who can?! -- but this I might be able to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous wish they sold this where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely polish! I wish it was available in the U.S. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning!! WOW, that bottle is small!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ! It's so pretty. Love the glittery & color change. It looks magicallll .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I can't believe someone wised up and made this! Go Max Factor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks awesome!! *.*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I'm definitely getting a bottle of this! Great swatches xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope this is the start of a new trend! I have 230, but I totally want this one, too so I don't have to ration my expensive polish, lol! Don't think Max Factor is available in Canada though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooh never seen this one! Love those little Maxfactor mini's though, they're great varnishes :) this looks amazing!! Your nails are gorgeous
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really gorgeous polish, hope to find it in my country eventually

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ugh, I heard we won't get it here, DO WANT! That is so gorgeous, and great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. How many coats did it take you to it like that? I just bought this too, and it's stunning, but I'm up to 4 coats and I still have really visible nail lines on my tips - so much so that it looks like a totally different colour at the tips!

    It looks fab on you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Elanor I used it over a purple H and M polish. Its too sheer to wear it on its own, something like Rimmel Blue my mind or any dark purple. The bottle is too small for 4 coats each time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ohh wow checking out my boots as soon as possible! Hope its here in ireland.... Beautiful colour and the shimmer is just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a nice jewel tone, my sister would like this shade and finish!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very glad you showed us this - I spotted it in Boots recently, but was in a hurry and didn't buy, but thought it looked interesting - now I know it is a must have! Are there any other must haves in the same range?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This is really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Andy I also picked up a colour called moon dust which looked quite nice. To be fair, all of the other colours look great in the collection.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is supper pretty! Wish they had that where I live :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...