Wednesday 4 January 2012

Revlon - Emerald City and a bit of Wasabi

Hello Everyone!

Sorry its been a few days since my last post but I've had some serious problems with my PC. Somehow it got all corrupted! I've finally restored it although I think my computer has had it. Not a great way to start the year, I was getting blogger withdrawal symptoms!

Today I have for you a bargain purchase, a lovely Revlon I found in the 99p store - Emerald City.







This is 2 coats of Emerald City. Its actually a matte textured polish although its doesn't look very matte here. Its a lovely emerald shade of green containing green shimmer. Looks amazing matte or with a topcoat. I decided to also add a layer of Wild and Crazy - Wasabi a really nice glitter polish I picked up on Amazon for cheap. I think some of the Wild and Crazy shades are discontinuing although this one is still available.







Love my green polishes :-) makes bad computer days seem better.

Enjoy all

Tee Dee xx

7 comments:

  1. Emerald City looks great on you! I have yet to wear it, but I really should eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had bought Emerald City now! I picked it up in the pound shop but put it back when I realised it was matte. I don't like matte polishes at all, but it looks fairly glossy in your photos...hmm maybe I'll go back and see if they've still got some, haha! Loving the glitter overcoat too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color looks great on you!! Love the combo with the glitter. Sorry about the computer :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous green and looks great on you! You have an award on my blog. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks better with the glitter on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...