Sunday 22 April 2012

NEW 2true Shade 48

Hello Peeps

Feels like forever since my last post. Two more weeks to go and I'm free from the shackles of essay writing and dissertations. I can't wait to get back to posting regularly. Today I have a quick post of a new 2true shade, Shade 48.






This is three coats of Shade 48, a cornflower blue polish containing silver flake glitter. Slightly sheer but built up well. The blue is much more vibrant that my pictures show, and the sliver flakes gives a visible shimmer even out of direct sunlight. So pretty and a right bargain at £1.99 with Superdrugs running a 3 for £4.99 offer.

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx


14 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty shade!! These types of colors look so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. Your nails are fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's such a pretty colour, I've always dismissed 2true as I never thought they have anything good but I'm going to look out for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so amazingly beautiful!!! :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh what a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's actually really pretty :) I've never tried 2true polishes as they always look quite watery in the bottle, but 3 coats isn't bad xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your dissertation!

    That is a lovely colour.

    www.lifeslittlestars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how close in colour this is to Cinderella by Sinful Colors? Looks great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really pretty blue! Love the shimmer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah I NEED this what a pretty colour!! Good old SUperdrug they really do walk all over Boots I think in the nail polish games (unless you want high end of course!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! Sort of reminds me of Cinderella!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's such a pretty colour, And also look pretty your nails.
    hair salon newcastle

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty colour.
    http://nailsartgr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...