Sunday 8 April 2012

Nubar - Midnight Glory

Hello Everyone

Happy Easter! Hope your all enjoying the holidays :-) Back to Nails today. Here is a Nubar polish I've had in my untrieds for a while - Midnight Glory.

Flash



Natural Light 




This is 4 coats of Midnight Glory, a light sky blue with a pink to gold (with a slight hint of green) duochrome effect. Has a very ethereal feel to it. The name doesn't match at all, nothing 'Midnight' about it? Still a extremely pretty polish. Applied well and the layers built up nicely although 4 coats and still a slight visible nail line. Love Nubar duochromes, they are the best.


Have a great weekend
Tee Dee xx

12 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful!! Nubar has such great duochromes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This and models own Indian Ocean are sooo similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Nubar is just amazing! I don´t know this shade at all. Goes on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love Midnight Glory! It's such a beautiful shade! It will be my next purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Models own Indian ocean looks very similar to this, same colours but this looks a lot less sheer, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen a good swatch of this polish, until now that is. It always seemed extremely frosty on other pictures, on yours it looks absolutely stunning. Gorgeous pictures, really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super pretty! I may need to invest in it. But the 4 coats thing might stop me :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone, your comments are lovely :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that colour is soo pretty

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. very more than perfect nails.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it O_O it does remind me a bit of how the moonlight glows on some things. Other than that I wouldn't have a clue on why they called it Midnight Glory :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...