Sunday 4 December 2011

LA Colors - Cactus

Hello Everyone

Hope your weekend is going wonderfully! Today I have another nail-tastic bargain, LA Color's - Cactus, a shade from their Color Craze line. I picked this up when I visited Westfields in Stratford last week in Beauty Base for an amazing 99p. Best 99pm I've spent in ages.







Cactus is a blue based jelly containing green and gold metallic shimmer. This was 2 coats. No problem at all applying this one. You've probably seen this already on a few other blogs. I love love love it. Best of all, I don't feel guilty about buying it at 99p.

Any LA color favourites? Recommendations?

Thanks for reading

Tee Dee xx

13 comments:

  1. I really need to try LA Colours, the shades are gorgeous!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have LA Colors Force. Its a pretty coppery gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this! I always pass up the LA Colors at the dollar store, but now I'm thinking I should take a closer look next time =) It looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh lovely shade! :)I don't think I've ever tried any LA Colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous! The LA Colors polishes I've tried have been kind of meh, but this is a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! There's a new LA COlors stand in the chemist near me but only has about 20 colour and not this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooh that's beautiful, I want! Have no idea where sells LA colours :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Cara one of the high street pound shops are selling these, can't remember which one. Not sure if they had Cactus though? x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the name-Cactus and the color is stunning, but unfortunately we don't have this brand so I don't have any recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear so much about that shop! I need to sort my life out and get to London x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love LA colors :) sure, they're inexpensive, but I think because of that they're underrated!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...