Monday 28 November 2011

Fugly Nails

Howdy Peeps

Today I have a very unusual colour a no name HCMJ polish which I picked up in a pound shop. It's a tan brown with green iridescent shimmer.







Excuse the middle finger, I knocked it then had to touch up which didn't work very well


This is 4 coats, very sheer and formula totally pants, it really was a nightmare to apply. Gloopy and smelly, but I kinda like the colour. I might see how this would look layered over something like Topshop's Bourbon.

Have a lovely week all

Tee Dee xx

3 comments:

  1. Woot, that bottle is so much OPI! You know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I love this color, and I don't think it's fugly at all! Love the green flash of shimmer in there, so pretty! The bottle is very similar to an OPI bottle =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a unique looking polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...