Friday 23 September 2011

My First Blog Award - Yay

Hello Everyone

Just a quick post to say I got my first blog award! Oooh!!  The lovely Sue @ http://tokkiandoliver.blogspot.com/ nominated me for an award for those with under 200 followers. How nice is that! Thank you Sue!!


So I now have to nominate 5 more blogs for this award. Here are 5 very fab blogs which I read regularly.







Please remember to:
* Post this on your blog.
* Choose five bloggers you want to give it to & comment on a post letting them know you have chosen them.
* Show thanks to the person who gave you the award by linking it back to them.
Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. You're such a sweetie!! Thank you!!! I love your blog too :D
    <3 Meghan aka Pinupcherrymakeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I really like your frankens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...