Friday 30 September 2011

Andrea Fulerton Trio Nail Polish - Rainfall

Hi Everyone!

Yes, It's Friday and I have that Friday flakie feeling! Seriously how wonderful has this weather been?! I'm loving the sunshine!

I have another flakie polish for you today Andrea Fulterton's Trio - Rainfall. Now I know my last review of the trio polishes wasn't so flattering, I had some serious gloopy applications problems going on, but I thought I would give this brand another chance at redeeming itself seeing as I loved the Andrea Fulterton's Mischa so much.









This is 2 coats of the flakie polish contained in the Trio. I only used this polish as I wasn't blown away by the colour of the second polish (the metallic blue), it looks nice enough but nothing special. The 'flakie' polish in this trio is a bright blue/purple/blurple sheer base containing blue/green flakies.

I used 2 coats of the flakies on 2 coats of OPI - Yoga-ta get this blue a gorgeous navy blue polish. I love this combo so much. I couldn't stop staring at my nails, truly mesmerising. My pics don;t do this any  justice. If I was to suggest getting any of these trio polishes, I would suggest getting this one. It's my favourite so far. Using the flakie polish over an OPI polish gave me no problems at all.

I'm going to try using the flakie polish with the other Trio blue metallic polish and see what results I get. I have also included a couple of Andrea Fulterton products in the giveaway I have planned, but that's not til I reach my follower milestone :-)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Tee Dee xx

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, but haven't seen it in any Superdrugs anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo ive been tempted by Andrea Fulerton polishes every time I enter super drug, I've just seen the xmas set... I may have to invest

    Thanks for sharing

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read some bad reviews on these, what was the dry time like? It is super pretty though! And is Yoga-ta get this blue a creme? I need a navy creme in my collection!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drying time wasn't bad at all in comparison with the others I tried. I actually don't think Andrea Fulterton polishes work well with each other. The flakie polish was a different consistency and a lot thinner. OPI Yoga-ta get this blue is a dark navy shimmer. It's really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm working my way back through your blog... I agree this Andrea Fulerton polish is a really great polish - I picked this one up some time ago, and was stunned by the dark blue flakies - I also didn't try them over the other polish in the set, but over a dark teal, and it was great. I wish the bottles weren't so small - if you only really want half the combo it makes them pretty expensive. I have ordered a couple more while Superdrug have a 15% off and free delivery deal...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Andy Superdrugs running a promotion? Oooh I'll have to check that out :-) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...