Saturday 21 July 2012

Catrice - Heavy Metallilac

Hello All,

How you all keeping? got a few camera problems at the moment, my usb lead is broke :-( so awaiting another one in the post. I have a few swatches to put up but they will have to wait. Today I have a polish which featured heavily on the blog network Catrice - Heavy Metalilac. The only Catrice I own.





Flash




This is two coats of Heavy Metallilac. It a purple metallic which contains a glowing shimmer. My pictures do not do it any justice. Probably one of the most blinging purples I own. Formula was really thick but for a shade like this I don't mind. Excuse the cuticles in the shots I was swatching glitter before and it was a bugger to remove. Luckily I got this in a swap. 


So hopefully new posts up and running soon as I get the new usb cable. What a pain. 


Tee Dee xx

10 comments:

  1. It's such a nice polish, it could easily become one of my favourite purples :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shade, i really want to try some Catrice polishes!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my favourite purples... love the metalic polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and I never wear it - every time I see it online I fall in love with it again! Purple has to be my favourite polish colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like on Bloglovin and GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to shy away from purples just because I can't ever get them to photograph correctly, but this one is really pretty! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...