Sunday 8 July 2012

Nails Inc - Belgrave Mews

Afternoon Everyone,

Had a good weekend? Mine has been a bit dull, the bad weather here has totally ballsed up my plans. I'm hoping it improves soon!! I have a Nails Inc polish to show you today - Belgrave Mews, saw this one as part of a collection on QVC and I wanted it straight away. I'm a sucker for a good green.





Flash 




This is two coats of Belgrave Mews a sage green shot with copper shimmer. I got this off ebay in the end, as I didn't want any of the others and I couldn't afford the whole collection. Applied superbly. 


What do you think?

Tee Dee xx

8 comments:

  1. Pretty green! The shimmer is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, and a very interesting color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! I hadn't heard about this set at all--I've got to pay closer attention to QVC & HSN. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!!!! I can't get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...