Tuesday 3 July 2012

Sally Hansen HD - Resolution

Hi Everyone!

How you all keeping? Today I have a really nice green metallic from the Sally Hansen HD line - Resolution.






Flash 



This was 3 coats of Resolution. Applied with no problems. Nice huh? Its so glowy, has hints of gold and purple in there too. The flash shots really make it pop. I think I picked this one up on ebay for under £5.00? Green and duochrome...whats not to love about this beauty. I've got some Sally Hansen Opals on the way from the states, sooo looking forward to receiving them!

Tried any of the Sally's HDs?

Tee Dee xx


11 comments:

  1. I originally was annoyed at this line because it pushed my beloved Lacquer Shine off the shelves, but I came around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish! It looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very pretty! I've only tried "Laser"; which was gorgeous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, and I like the golden duochrome flashes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know if your from the UK or not but you can get these in poundland, i've got 6 of the SH HD polish from there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Didn't know that. I'll have to check it out, thanks :-)

      Delete
  6. That is crazy glowy! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...