Saturday 15 September 2012

LA Girl Color Addict - Delirious

Hello Everyone,

Hope your all having a marvellous weekend. The sun is shining here in London for once and I'm spending my day in the garden :-) Today I have a LA Girl Color polish from their Addict collection. I've swatched a couple from this collection before, Idol, Disorder and Intoxicate. This one is called Delirious.





Flash 





This is three coats of Delirious. Not as opaque as the darker colours in the Addict collection. Delirious is a turquoise creme with gold shimmer. So pretty, reminds me of the ocean or a tropical beach (obviously not South-end) . Price? $2.50 (£1.54) from Cherry Culture. There's still quite a few I want from this collection including Extreme, Urge and Habit.

What do you think?

Tee Dee xx




5 comments:

  1. Wooow, this is so pretty <3 I love the color!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shade of blue, I love the shimmer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color so much. I can't get enough this year! Thanks for posting.

    lovenailpolish

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous polish! So glowy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...