Thursday 13 September 2012

Ocktoberfest vs Shade 53 Comparison

Hi Everyone,

I have the OPI Every Month is Ocktoberfest comparison with 2True Shade 53 I mentioned last week. Are they dupes??...








This is two coats of both polishes and each applied lovely. So are they dupes? Well I think they are near exact! I can't tell the difference at all. Same inky purple base with redish purple glowing shimmer. Price difference? Major! 2true polishes are £1.99 while OPI polishes are £11.00. OPI bottles are much bigger though. So which will you be picking up, Ocktoberfest or Shade 53?

What are your thoughts?

Tee dee xx

7 comments:

  1. Where do you get 2True polishes from? Why pay more I say! Fab comparison thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At Superdrugs here in the UK I think they do 3 for £4.99 on 2true polishes also?

      Delete
  2. Wow I can't tell the difference! Great find. I've used a few 2True and think they are okay actually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I can't believe how similar these are - I really can't tell the difference! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow! I love this color !! I need it now !

    Kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dupe! Very tempted to get the 2true one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't find the other brand polish here in the us. I love every month is Oktoberfest and I paid 7.99 for it here. It is so a dupe though. I have a ton of dupes I have found over the years. I now try to look around if there is a color I want bad that is expensive for a less expensive alternative, there are a lot out there. Thank you for the info and would love to find this brand here in the us, if anyone has found them let me know where please=).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...