Saturday 22 September 2012

Glitter Gal - Belgian Chocolate

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Tomorrow is the annual Olympia Beauty and I'm so excited to see whats on offer this year and spend an obscene amount of money on nail polish. Luckily enough I'm taking my best friend with me who'll hopefully keep me sane during the day and not lose my head!

Today I have one of the new shade released from Glitter Gal - Belgian Chocolate. I've been waiting a very long time for a true brown holo. If you remember I tried to franken my own but failed (check post here). So extremely happy to see a shade like this the 9 new holos Glitter Gal released.










This is two coats of Belgian Chocolate, a delicious milk chocolate holo. Formula on this one was a but gooey, not at all like the past holos Glitter Gal has made. Made application slightly tricky. Overall though this polish is stunning. I got mine from Ninja Polish, but other retailers such as llarowe, Harlow and Co stock Glitter Gal. You can also buy direct from Glitter Gal.

What do you lot think? Choccy heaven?

Tee Dee xx

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh! That's gorgeous, and I don't even like brown!
    I'll be at Olympia tomorrow - send me a tweet when you're around and we can say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this one is cute. to bad there are few brown holos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gosh stunning holo, great blog!

    Jazz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, absolutely stunning!!
    xxx


    Enter my MAC giveaway!
    www.TheBeautyBelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These holo are really great! Shame on Italy.. Due to our restrictions and bad mail service almost every foreign shop doesn't ship here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...