Thursday 25 August 2011

Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Colour - Mischa

Hi Everyone!

Nearly the weekend guys! Yay. Today I have one of my recent purchases, Andrea Fulterton - Mischa. Its a grey based polished packed with gold, blue and silver glitter. Very complex and unusual colour. The gold glitter gives it a warmth even though it's quite a metallic looking polish. I'd been wanting this one for ages, but it always seemed to be out of stock in superdrugs. I was going to purchase two more of Gosh's new collection but I opted for this instead! The other two Gosh polishes just didn't do it for me.







Fab colour! Coverage required 3 coats. Drying time hideous! I purposely decided against using a fast dry topcoat...well because I've nearly run out. Polish dried slightly textured so I'm sure it will be a bugger to remove. Still a fab fab fab colour though. This was also a thousand times better to apply than the Trio polishes I tried. Cost? £5.10.

I also went shopping today with my best buddy and bought a few beautiful things. Primark was our first stop! I love Primark. As a student with not a lot of dough, it's a shop staple of mine. Here's a few pics of what I bought.






The bag I got a few weeks ago but I thought I would put it in there as I LOVES IT. It was a super bargain at £8. The acorn necklace is gorgeous and only cost £2! Its quite a autumnal haul pic. I also picked up a few other bits and bobs including the new Revlon polish Facets of Fuchsia and Boots 17 Glitter Crackle polish.

Sorry about the long post! Picked any bits up for the Autumn yet?

Tee Dee xx

4 comments:

  1. Misha looks gorgeous on you, I love this colour as well. You have reminded about this as I was wondering whether I had anything along the same lines as Chanel Graphite (although I need to check this out in person to see if it is similar).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Thanks Meeta! It's a lovely polish. The Smile in a Storm trio also contains a polish with the same sort of metallic tone. I haven't got Graphite but I am craving Peridot badly! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mischa - yes, I like this one a lot too. It looks fairly sheer to me, so I used a one coat grey as a base, and then two layers of this, and it dried quicker and was still nicely opaque. I always use Seche Vite though (except with polishes that reject it), so generally don't find dry time an issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Andy, I loved this one. I also want Kylie in the Andrea Fulerton Collection

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...