Saturday 12 November 2011

W7 - Metallic Neptune

Evening All

Another W7 Metallic today, this time Metallic Neptune. A Green/Blue/Purple shimmer duochrome. Soon as I saw this one I thought Leighton Denny - Your Planet or Mine! Need to check a comparison of the two.





I like Metallic Neptune, slightly better coverage and more opaque than Mars. This is 3 coats. Looked really nice on the nail. More of a subtle duochrome in comparison to the first two from the collection, but still lovely.

For those who didn't see on twitter, I missed out on the Models Own Beetlejuice Collection. I was totally devastated and threw a right tantrum lol. Emailed Models Own and the box sets won't be back in stock til the end of November (that's if I don't miss them again!). So these W7's are a nice little distraction.

Enjoy. More swatches to follow.

Tee Dee xx

4 comments:

  1. Those W7s polishes look awesome! By the time I made my Model's Own order, the pinky brown colour was sold out:( I still ordered because I reallllly wanted that green gold one, lol! I know they're permanent, but I'm impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get these hun? They do look like good Beetlejuice alternatives but I've not seen them anywhere. And am totally jealous of your lovely nails, have just broken one of mine and taken them all down to horrid nubbins :(

    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Linsey R - Me too! and I wanted to get the whole set :-) I'll have to wait now. The Pinky brown one looks like it's going to be a favourite of mine.

    @Helly Got these in Savers, although TK Maxx had some sets. No need to be jealous lol I cheat and use acrylics. I wear latex gloves for work and they completely strip my nail down to a thin flaky mess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can buy the models own beetlejuice collection on their own from the website on the buy 5 save £7 offer rather than getting the actual set, theyre all in stock etc.

    this is such a pretty colour, i really want to try w7's polishes.
    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...