Monday 7 November 2011

New W7 Collection and Color Club Haul

Hello Everyone

No swatches today, my fingers are a bit worse for wear and very unsightly. I thought I would share with you a new W7 collection I picked up this week. W7 Metallic Collection - 6 polishes consisting of duochrome/multichrome shades. I saw this set in TK Maxx for £9.99 but actually got them in Savers for £1.99 each, I'm missing one though!



Left to right: Metallic Venus, Metallic Mars, Metallic Jupiter, Metallic Venus and Metallic Neptune (I'm missing Saturn, but it is on its way to me)

Nice huh? Swatches to follow soon. I also picked three more sets from TK maxx. Color Club Foiled Collection and both sets of the Color Club Back to Boho collection (got the second set yesterday)


Price for the sets? £7.99 each! Really impressed at the price of these. They are actually cheaper then when they were being sold at Olympia Beauty in September. Wholesale price there was £19.99-£21.00.

So check out your local Savers and TK maxx, you never know what you may find!

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

10 comments:

  1. I got those two Color Club sets and also a glitter one too - really great bargains. I am loving TK Maxx at the moment! The W7 polishes are lovely colours too, but I have never tried any of their ones so was not sure on the quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why haven't I been to tk maxx for ages.....=( Nice stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those w7 are look amazing. Never heard of this brand before. Do you know if they sell online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only have 1 W7 polish and was really surprised at how good the quality was. It's in Purple Paradise and is an exact dupe for Nars Purple Rain. Bet they wont have these in the TKMaxx near me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm jealous of those Color Club sets, lol! Never heard of W7 but they look really lovely...can't wait to see swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fabfingertips I ordered that one too! Saw it online and thought it looked nice. Waiting for it to arrive. I've not yet used any W7s yet, wonder if they will be any good?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Simona Yes they do sell online. This site sells them quite cheap, although I'm not too sure how much shipping is, or if this is a reputable company? Never ordered of here before. Have a look though http://www.nailpolishdirect.co.uk/W7_Nail_Polish_W7_Crackle_Nail_Polish_s/42.htm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Really like W7 nail varnishes, lots of OPI dupes amongst them!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I will sure have a look there. Shipping from UK to Italy is not that expensive usually!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh I got the w7 set in TK Maxx but my fiance hid it away on me for part of my xmas box lol... great finds :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...