Wednesday 2 November 2011

Leighton Denny - Your Planet Or Mine

Evening Everyone!


Hope everyone is well! I'm currently in the process of procrastination, as I have an annotated bibliography to begin for University this week. Yawn, much rather talk polish. Today I have for you a polish from Leighton Denny's Atmospheric Collection - Your Planet Or Mine, Described as 'Oil-on-water effect polish with purple, brown, blue and green undertones'. I would say a teal/blue/purple duochrome. Didn't see any brown in there? It also looks a heck different in real life compared to the picture on Leighton Denny's website. It reality the teal is a lot darker.




This is super fab fab fab. I know, another duochrome! This looks so gorgeous on. The formula was amazing as well. This is 2 coats. I couldn't capture the full awesomeness of the duochrome, but it is there! Promise.

Now because I like meddling in everything, I decided to try out a topcoat I made using my spectraflair and some clear polish. Here is the result.





What do you think? The topcoat was slightly silvery over Your Planet or Mine, but looked holo delicious in the light. This will keep me going until I can get my hands on some Glitter Gal - Lizard
Belly. Price for a Leighton Denny polish? £11 each, but you can pick up a bargain on Ebay.

Oh well, I better start some studying now :-(
Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Tee Dee xx

10 comments:

  1. I have to meddle with my polish too. I like the top coat very holo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it much better with your topcoat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love both versions, really, with and without TC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour... and the top coat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Planet or Mine - so different from the promotional bottle pic - in real life seems a bit too near black to be really interesting. Your holo topcoat looks amazing over it though. You might yet pursuade me to get some of this spectraflair hoho glitter and mix my own...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Andy Very dark on the nail, but looked really glossy and applied well. I would recommend Spectraflair it's so much fun, and it can jazz up any drab polish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waw the layering looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Where did you get the spectaflair?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...