Friday 11 November 2011

W7- Metallic Mars

Hello Everyone!

Finally, I've got some swatches done! About blooming time. Today I have for you Metallic Mars from the new W7 Metallic collection I showed you a couple of days back. Metallic Mars is a Pink/Purple/Orange/Gold duochrome polish.






Reminds me a lot of Nubar - Iris Dust. Might try and get a comparison done, although I think Iris Dust has more of a brown tone. This is three coats, could of done with a 4th as it's very sheer. Really stinky formula, so guessing it isn't Big 3 free. Drying time was good and I ended up with a lovely glossy finish. A really strong colour shift in this one.

BUT I didn't like it on :-( I'm not a big fan of Iris Dust either, I don't know why? For me it's just a bit too sickly, not tacky, just a bit too much pink for my taste.  Price £1.99 available at Savers.

So first one down. What do you guys think?

Tee Dee xx

7 comments:

  1. I really like it..very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Not too pink and never to bad, I really am a duochrome addict! If you want to purge it, let me know and we could make a swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the metallics collection. My favourite is mercury and Saturn . I also don't like the formula is not big 3 free (toluene first ingredient) and the colours except saturn have to apply 4 coats. I love this colour on your nail, on me I don't like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Beautyshades Yes the smelly formula is off putting. Mercury I love too. I found that one much better to apply. Still not a bad little collection for the price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Simona If my sister hasn't already got dibs, I'll be happy to swap :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...