Monday 14 November 2011

W7 - Metallic Jupiter

Well hello there!

It's suddenly winter here in London. It has that damp, smoggy atmosphere which I'm going to admit, I quite like. I dug my winter coat out this morning for the first time.

Today I have the 5th W7 Metallic - Metallic Jupiter. A dark blackened glass flecked purple/blue duochrome, similar to Mercury but darker. Has some gold in the bottle, but couldn't capture on the nail.





Sunlight





This is 3 coats of Metallic Jupiter, application wasn't too bad. Built up well. I have to say this is probably one of my favourites of the collection. The duochrome is subtle, but looks really complex and stunning on the nail. I couldn't capture how deep and rich this was in reality. I'm a sucker for dark shades though. Has similar properties to Orly - Galaxy Girl, although Metallic Jupiter appears darker. Would be interesting to see how this compares.

Anyone else in winter gear yet? I need a new wardrobe, my jumpers are a little tight...no doubt they will get tighter over Christmas. I'm a greedy guts over the holidays.

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx


9 comments:

  1. 3 words...I need this!

    Thanks for sharing!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just amazing colour!!



    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this one and Mercury, but I was disappointed that it doesn't show gold on the nails. Still, its pretty stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so badly want these W7 ones, going to have to have a good look for them! you've done great swatches Tee Dee. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these Ive been dying to get my hands on them ever since you started the swatches!

    http://randomthoughtsineverydaylife.blogspot.com/

    I hate doing this, I dont follow you because I want you to follow me back, I really do just like reading your blog. But if your interested you can follow an amateur like me

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kitty Thanks , they are a lovely collection. I'm already a follower of your blog? But glad you like reading my posts p.s I'm a total amateur too, nothing wrong with inexperience :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice duochrome effect, and amazingly reflective too! I would be very interested in seeing a comparison with Galaxy Girl if you are ever in the mood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog while looking for W7 swatches: lovely pictures!! Maybe it's also your fault :-P if I ended up buying almost all of them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...