Wednesday 7 March 2012

Brand New From Illamasqua - Human Fundamentalismm

Hello All

Yesterday I had the amazing pleasure at being invited to Illamasqua's SS12 Collection Launch - Human Fundamentalism. With Milkshake, Cherry Aid and some retro sweets to great me at the entrance, I knew I was in for more than one treat.









The new collection consists of 11 pieces. Two Eye shadow Palettes consisting of four colours each of varying textures. Six Powder Eye Shadows, A Precision Ink pen (Pure White), Two new Varnishes and Two new Lipsticks and a Limited Edition Skin Base Foundation (AU - Dark tan with gold shimmer). Upon arrival I immediately recognised myself as a little fish in a big pond, and the other fishes has massive posh cameras in comparison to my piddly Samsung camera. So images are not the greatest. 


Neutral Palette - Powder Eye Shadow Stealth (Buttermilk), Wolf (Chocolate Brown) Vitage (Antique Gold) Obsidian (Black).

Fundamental Palette - Liquid Metal in Surge (Molten Pewter), Cream Pigment in Bedaub (Mint Green), Powder Eye Shadows in Hype (Bold Yellow) and Inception (Violet).


Powder Eye Shadow - Vernau (Peanut), Cancan (Lilac), Sex (White), Burst (Teal), Obsidian (Black) and Pivot (Yellow Green)


Nail Varnish - Nomad (Jade) and Stance (Bright Mauve).


Lipstick - Apocalips (Bright Teal) and Box (Deep Scarlet)




Nails used within the Human Fundamentalism shoot created by the lovely Rebecca Jade Wilson. 


Some Bling 

After hearing the title 'Human Fundamentalism' for Illamasqua's new collection a couple weeks back. I had no idea where Illamasqua was going with this one. However the new collection is amazing, with of course the new nail polishes being my favourite. The collection does indeed have an 'Urban Tribe' feel to it, and is a a mixture of tribal, modern culture with a hit of colouful psychedelica. 





Collection available for pre-order today from Illamasqua online.

Any pieces you like the look of?

Tee Dee xx


2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your blog!!
    Glad I found it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Natalie Thank you, that's very kind of you!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...