Thursday 22 March 2012

Glitter Gal - Copper 3D Holographic

Hello Everyone

First post of official 'Spring' and it's so warm here in London. Loving it. Today I have for you another Glitter Gal holographic polish, this time Copper.




This is 3 coats. Not as opaque as some of the other holos in the collection, still rather pretty don't you think? Copper 3D holographic is a light rose copper holo. More of a rose then copper. The holographic effect it quite strong, stronger then my camera would pick up.

Hope your all enjoying the sunshine where you are!

Tee Dee xx


8 comments:

  1. This is so lovely!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Can't go wrong with a holo =) By the way, I am envious of your nail shape, they are perfect! My ring finger always goes wonky when my nails get to that length.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend gifted this one to me, but I left it back in Sydney... unswatched. Kicking myself now it looks so cute on you. I'm a sucker for holos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi.
    I love the spring , and this nail polish is perfect for this season.
    Kisses.
    sweetasodile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dear,

    I have just discovere ur blog.CUTE NAILS:)
    Wanna follow each other dear? Will be sure followed you back as well.

    LOVE YOU
    miss-monaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...