Thursday 1 March 2012

New Boots 17 Spring Shade - Mellow Yellow

Hello All

Today was a glorious sunny day here in London. Spring was definately in the air. First day I've gone to University without a jacket. Today's swatch is definitely fitting in with the weather, Boots 17 - Mellow Yellow.

Natural Sunlight 




Flash 




The flash shots give a more accurate colour of Mellow Yellow. This is 3 coats. Formula was slightly thick but not too bad. It actually applied better then Juicy did. Mellow Yellow is a yellow (obviously) creme containing yellow shimmer. This screams Spring, I think this may be my second favourite out of the collection. Also loving the name, it's not original but it reminds me of that song by Donovan.





Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

5 comments:

  1. I love it!! It compliments your skin well! And yayyy for sunny days ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marijo :-) I'm looking forward to more of it...hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Your nails are amaaazing
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful creme yellow. I could never pull this off!

    -Anna
    Please check out and follow my blog as well!
    http://www.goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...