Thursday 8 March 2012

BRAND NEW ILLAMASQUA - Nomad

Hello Everyone

Something exciting today, a swatch of one of the nail polishes in the new Human Fundamentalism collection - Nomad. I was lucky enough to get this shade in my goody bag.

Flash 



Natural Light



This is two coats of Nomad - a minted jade colour creme. Application wise, perfect in two coats, like most Illamasqua's, the formula is bang on. Really like this colour, I don't have many greens like this in my collection as I'm usually a fan of darker more forest greens. This however is a real 'Brit Festival' kinda colour , a shade which will go perfect with my festival attire of wellies, trilby hat and tan (given the sunshine of course). Nomad is a very vibrant mint green, not washed out at all. More of a neon then an ice cream mint and I'm glad it doesn't give me the dreaded 'red claw' effect. So while your knee deep in mud listening to your favourite band, least your nails will look immaculate. 



The Human Fundamentalism Collection is now available for pre-order and will be available from 14th March 2012.

Tee Dee xx


Disclaimer; This is a PR Event Sample. I am no way compensated for the review of this product.

7 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...