Wednesday 14 March 2012

LA Girl Metal - Metallic Olive

Hello Everyone,

Hope your all good. Today I have one of the LA Girl Metal collection colours to show you - Metallic Olive. Got this a while back from Beauty Base in Westfields Stratford. I picked up this and one other which for the life of me I can't remember the name of??

Flash





Natural Light




Excuse the purple stained cuticles. This is 3 coats of Metallic Olive, a forest green metallic polish. Very similar in finish to LA Colors - Catus. The metallic finish is actually made up of tiny shimmer particles, giving a flecked textured look. Formula gave me no issues and was a total bargain at £1.99.

What do you think?

Tee Dee xx

6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this shade, but then again, I'm a green addict! And I'm waiting for this one in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty color!

    Lovely blog! New follower :D

    http://petitemini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour! And the shape of your nails is so beautiful. <3

    Great blog; I'm following you now.

    My Bathroom Is My Castle – Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this color! I really enjoy your blog so i nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...