Friday 2 March 2012

Boots 17 Spring Shade - Spring Petal

Happy Friday everyone!

I know I shouldn't wish my life away, but I love it when it hits the end of the week and I can just chill. Today I have the last polish in the Boots 17 Spring nail collection - Spring Petal.





This is 2 coats of Spring Petal. I struggled with the consistency of this one, quite thick. Much more a creme then a shimmer, and not so jelly like in comparison to Juicy. Spring Petal is a pinkish coral creme containing pink shimmer. Reminds me of a pink rose, for a pink I quite like it.

Once again, available at Boots for £2.99. 

Tee Dee xx

7 comments:

  1. This is my kind of color!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks similar to OPI's Gouda Gouda two shoes.
    I've been looking for this particular polish, haven't found it yet. It shall be mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty, I think I need it!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good coral! Reminds me of Pink Flamingo from Barry M :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! Very pretty. Ps. I am in love with your leopard nails! So pretty!

    Callmesnakke

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this colour! 17 nail varnishes are great.

    http://the-beauty-bloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...