Sunday 25 March 2012

Color Club Bluetopia + NYX Wild

Hello Everyone

I'm currently completing my university papers for my final submission. It's killing me, why I ever chose to do a degree is beyond me?? So if I go missing in action and I haven't posted in a while you know why, I'm slogging my guts getting my essays done. Anyhoo I thought I would share with you a recent layering combo I've been sporting. I think I've said it before but procrastination is a wonderful thing.


First up two coats of Color Club's Bluetopia. A rich black inky blue, be warned though you need a base coat with this one.


Then one coat of NYX Wild, here it is on its own. A sheer blue with green shimmer.


Together = A pretty combination.




I liked this mani a lot. If you was using NYX Wild on its own, you would a 3-4 coats for a full opaque look. Layering it over a darker color I think is much more effective. Any dark colour would do. Plus Wild is very cheap, about £1.99. I got mine from Fragrance Direct online here.

Anyone know of other pretty combos I could try?

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

5 comments:

  1. They look beautiful together!! All the best on your papers. It'll be worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting combo! Like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning combo!!! Good luck on your papers =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I really like that. It adds so much oomph.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...