Thursday 15 September 2011

My 50th Post - Gosh Holographic

Hi All

My 50th post!!! So something special is required - Gosh Holographic. It's a pain to apply but when it's on the nail...Wowza booooootiful. Warning super duper pic heavy.










I was totally lucky with getting this one while it was available, which makes a change! I don't own many holographic polishes but this is the most holographic one I own. I have ordered some spectraflair off the lovely Kitties26  @ More Nail Polish and eagerly awaiting its arrival. So excited!! I'm going to make some concoctions yay!!


I am also planning to hold a giveaway if I reach 100 followers. I already have a rare discontinued OPI polish lined up as one of the prizes. I'm going to pick up a few more bits though.

If any of you lovely readers could help a gal out and add me to their blog roll I would really appreciate it. :-)

Once again thanks for reading!


Tee Dee xx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome! This is such an amazing polish, why did they ever discontinue it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea? It's such a shame! Most of their polishes seem to hang around for a bit, must of been the ingredients or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so hard to find, even on ebay they go for stupid money. I have OPI Coronation, but that is nowhere near as holographic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy 50th post sweetie!!!

    I love this polish...silly gosh for discontinuing it...Ill never let got of my bottle..Lol i cant believe the price of it on ebay some days =-/

    /Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Fab fingertips, I've seen the price on ebay, ridiculous

    @ Karen D Thank you :-)

    @ Sarahlouise Thank you, I know what you mean, this one I think will be treasured :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...