Thursday 22 September 2011

Saffron London Glitter Nail Polish 05

Hello everyone!

I've been on a cheap nail polish kick recently. Buying from the 99p stores and pound shops. Today I have polish which I came across on Amazon UK. Not heard much of this brand before, It was relatively cheap...well extremely cheap at 79p each. I bought two. This glitter was one of them.






This is the polish over 2 coats of H & M Blue polish. Saffron London Glitter 05 is a sheer blue based polish containing purple, blue and hexagonal glitter. I think this was 2 coats of the glitter over blue. I really liked it, for 79p it's quite a nice glitter. It sparkled lovely outside. It absolutely stank to high heaven though! The bottle was a bit cheap looking and the cap a bit flimsy. Overall, not bad for a low priced polish.


Have you heard of this brand? Any thoughts?

Tee Dee xx

7 comments:

  1. Pretty, I've seen these before but never tried them, now I've got no excuse not to!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt even know amazon did polishes! How is the P&P though, esp if the polish is so cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helly thanks, they seem to have quite a few shades. I'm suprised I've never seen these about before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Enigma Amazon UK is great they sell quite a few brands of polish. Delivery for these were £1.95 for both polishes which meant I paid a total of £3.88 for the two...I think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cheap and SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...