Thursday 8 September 2011

Marie LLuy Lasting Nail Polish - 140

Hi everyone!

I'm sad today as my car has decided to die on me. It's currently in the garage and I don't know if it will make it or not. Hopefully it will, I've had it a very long time. I don't know how I would cope without my car! It's completely battered and covered in dents, but I love it all the same. I've had my little car since I was 18 years old. My poor Tallulah.

So to cheer me up I decided on a lovely duochrome mani, a polish which I picked up when I was in Ibiza. I can't find much info on this brand but it appears to be available in Spain. I have one other shade of this polish. Marie LLuy - 140 is an amazing colour, wish I could find somewhere to buy more!!





Excuse the bad cuticle on my index finger :-(

WHY did I not buy more of this brand when I was on holiday? What was I thinking!!! This colour is a gorgeous bronze/gold/copper duochrome which applied like a dream! Needed 3 coats.

I needed a polish like this to cheer me up - and it did a little :-)

Have any of you heard of this brand?

Tee Dee xx


2 comments:

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...