Monday 13 February 2012

A-England Legend Collection - Dragon

Hello Everyone

There is nothing more I love than a green holo. When I saw the new A-England Legend collection I was super excited. I love the A-England concepts around their polish collection. Polishes inspired by fantasy, myths and legends?! Hell yes, I'm there! One thing with a polish for me is that a name gives a polish an 'identity'. When I attended Illamasqua's event last week, the majority of the polishes I could name without looking at the bottom of the bottle, not just because I'm a weird crazed polish collector, the names just stuck in my head, with labels such as Load and Stagnate who could forget!

Anyhoo I digress, I like a good ole theme to my polishes. Butter London also markets their products well and comes up regularly with catchy and cool names for their polishes, even if they are no where near London? Which slightly bugs me...but now on to the polish! A-England - Dragon, a glorious name for a polish. The Legend collection is inspired by St George, the legend of the English patron Saint who slayed a dragon

Natural Sunlight






Flash 





This is 1 coat of Dragon. I wore this polish for 2 days, plus wore gloves for 7 solid working hours and only had slight tip wear. Really impressed with that. The holo effect isn't linear like Nubar - Reclaim, more scattered and a darker more mossy green. Dragon is gorgeous.  After purchasing this and St George, I was so impressed went back to A-England online and bought Ascalon and Princess Sabra

I know everyone has been singing this collection's praises, but I really think A-England's Legend collection has set 2012 off to a great start. Available from A-England or Llarowe.

Who likes a good polish theme/concept? 

Tee Dee xx


5 comments:

  1. This is soooo beautiful!! Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these polishes so much. The whole theme is super cool and the colours are amazing. I bought them all. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There has been swatches of this particular polish on many blogs lately, and every time I see it I like it even more. I guess it's a must have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rainbowify Me Its definately a must have! Love this collection. Dragon is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful colour!
    http://lottie-loves-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...