Saturday 25 February 2012

Not Impressed Glossy Box February

Hello Everyone

After the sudden departure of the Feelunique Beauty Box, I was worried I would get beauty box withdrawal symptoms. So I signed up for Glossy Box to gets my beauty box fix. It was more expensive then the Feelunique box as you have to pay postage on top of the £10.00 a month. I was willing to overlook that as the box promised '5 high end' samples each month.


Eyeshadow


Lip Tint


Included in this months box, was

BECCA- Beach Tint Watermelon
AWAPUHI WILD GINGER BY PAUL MITCHELL - Styling Treatment Oil
DR BRONNER'S MAGIC SOAPS - Lavender Hand Sanitiser
COMO SHAMBHALA - Invigorate Shower Gel
BM BEAUTY - Pure Mineral Eyeshadow in Her Majesty


Products were on the small side, and I wasn't impressed with the fact that I've seen on other reviews that some received a 6th product which did not (I think because of the age group). The worse thing for me was the hand sanitiser. I rarely swear on my blog, but believe me a few choice words were uttered when I saw this. Who the hell wants hand sanitiser! If I wanted to sign up for bacteria monthly I would have! seriously! So it's safe to say, while I haven't yet tried these products, I'm not impressed with this my first Glossy Box. 


I'm willing to give everyone a second chance. To be fair, the box was well presented and I received the box within a good time. I'm seeing if Glossy Box improves for March. If not then ta ta, no thanks. 


Tee Dee xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with it. I think everyone should get the same amount of products if they are paying the same price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, though you got a better box than me, i'm always happy when i get my box but then I see other reviews and they have better stuff... hmmm

    http://the-beauty-bloggers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...