Tuesday 6 December 2011

Models Own Beetlejuice: Golden Green Comparison

Hi All

Well folks, I FINALLY got my Models Own Beetlejuice Collection...I'm like a billion years behind everyone else. Instead of a swatch post I thought I would show a comparison of Golden Green along side some of the other greens available in the UK. I didn't compare it to Channel Peridot, as a few other blogs have already done so, but I have compared it to W7 - Metallic Saturn and Nail Pop - Kimono.

Fingers; Ring - Kimono Middle - Metallic Saturn Index - Golden Green









Sorry the pics are not labelled, my photo editor hasn't got capability to add text to images. I added LA Colors - Cactus for no particular reason, just thought it might show contrast in the variety of Greens (I'm waffling).

Models Own Golden Green required 3 coats, Nail Pop and W7 only required 2 coats. Golden Green was the brightest green with a green-gold shift, while Nail Pop Kimono had the most duochrome effect with a green/gold/red shift. W7 Metallic Saturn was much darker , although still a very nice polish. Slightly murkier than the other two.

So no dupes although all on the same sort of wave length. Kimono is my fav by far, soooo pretty :-)

Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Even though they are not really dupes, they are all stunning! I am in love with Metallic Saturn, what a cool name and cool color as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! This colour is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice swatches - thanks! Since I already have Kimono, and also bought Metallic Saturn after seeing your swatches (and it being nive and cheap!), I'm not sure I need Golden Green too..l Looking forward to more of your Beetlejuice swatches - I haven't bought any of them yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these polishes look great.

    But next time it would be great if you added under every picture what exactly is on the pic. For example L-R or left to right: polish 1, polish 2, polish 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so into the gold-green duo/multichromes right now. Thanks for the swatches:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my favorite is Metallic Saturn. I'm not a fan of these types of shades, but the darker one might be something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Everyone! Always love your feedback x

    @Andy I'll get some of the beetlejuices up soon, I think I know already which will be my favourite

    @Miss L Yeah, my labelling isn't the best, I'm gonna see if I can download a good photo editor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are all very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...