Thursday 22 December 2011

Dollish Polish - Toxic Avenger

Hello Everyone

3 more sleeps til Christmas. I haven't wrapped one blooming present up! so behind tut tut. Today I have for you one of the frankens I purchased off Etsy from Dollish Polish - Toxic Avenger. Saw this on a couple of other blogs and it looked amazing. I wanted it so bad.







Shade



My pictures do this polish no justice, it's 1000 times better then what my pictures show. Toxic Avenger is a glass flecked duochrome holo!! Think Orly Space Cadet with some holo goodness. Toxic Avenger has that same blue jelly base. I paid $4.25 for 5mls (about £2.70). So wish the bottles were bigger...might have to stock up on this bad boy.


ALSO I won another giveaway!!! woo woo. I won Tokki and Oliver's Christmas Giveaway. Her prize was a mystery goody bag and it arrived yesterday! Look at the amazing prizes I got! I got my first Julep nail polish. I'm so very grateful to Tokki and Oliver, so check her blog out it's a great read!




That's all for now folks.

Tee Dee xx

7 comments:

  1. Ohh you won some lovely things! i love your nail polish, its so stunning.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is absolutely gorgeous!!! I want!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy sexy! That polish is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this one too a while back ago. I haven't tried it yet, but thanks for reminding me because your photos are awesome. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, I've just found out that Dollish Polish may also sell 15mls of this stunner! Why do my frankens never look like this? lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...