Wednesday 7 December 2011

LA Girl Addict - Idol

Afternoon Nail Poppers

Today I have one of the LA Girl Addict polishes I ordered from Cherry Culture a couple of weeks back. This is Idol, one of three which I ordered and the one I was looking forward to the most.

Outside - Natural Light





 Indoors - With Flash




Idol is a dusky navy creme containing golden shimmer. This is 1 coat, such good coverage. The shimmer didn't really show in the outdoor shots or much in real life, but it was a very gloomy day without much natural light. The flash shots show Idol's potential. Really like this shade, can't remember for the life of me how much I paid for this, although it wasn't much, a couple of pounds i think?

What do you think? Do you Idolise Idol?

Tee Dee xx


7 comments:

  1. I love this colour, such good coverage for just one coat!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww snap, hidden shimmer? My biggest polish weakness. I need this ASAP! It looks gorgeous on you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone, I'll try and get the other two swatched soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shade and golden shimmer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Oh, I need this! It looks perfect! will be checking this out! Tee Dee you make me spend so much money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so great on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Fabfingertips Sorry Esther lol, to be fair you do the same to me ;-)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...