Tuesday 13 December 2011

OPI - Blue Moon Lagoon

Hello Everyone

Well its mighty miserable weather at the mo, with record storms hitting the UK, I thought I would show you a polish which conjures up imagery of sun, sea and holidays, OPI - Blue Moon Lagoon.









This is 4 coats of Blue Moon Lagoon. Had no problems with application, although it is quite sheer could of done with another coat. All pics taken indoors under flash. Blue Moon Lagoon is a light turquoise holo. Really like this shade, I think it has calming and tranquil properties (waffling again).  On a serious note, it is a very subtle shade and very pretty. Can't remember how much I paid for this one? Although I'm sure it was under £7.00 on ebay.


And now, Blue Lagoon in the Bahamas...I'm so over the winter and cold weather already :-) Can I celebrate Christmas here please??



Enjoy

Tee Dee xx

12 comments:

  1. Mmmm delicious delicious holo. I love it! It really does evoke images of a shiny blue lagoon, I'll join you on that tropical vacation now! Not looking forward to this gloomy winter on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade, i think it looks looks quite icey, reminds me of winter, haha.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is windy where I am, but this oclour is gorgeous, certainly conjurs up tropical islands....if only....

    Do love a god holo though, but don;t actually own that many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, that will look amazing in the summer with a tan :) never seen it before though, what collection is it from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very pretty, but subtle holo! I actually like that it's not too much. I wish OPI would go back to making colors like this. They'd be so popular!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cara its from the OPI summer for shore collection, dunno what year though? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!

    @Zoe I never thought of that...it does look slighty icy too lol

    @melissa This collection had some lovely holos in it.

    @Esther I think I own only 2 OPI holos, this and DS Sapphire

    @Jacqui - wouldn't christmas turkey on a beach be bliss :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks good in four coats! Gorgeous colour, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this polish is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!! I'd love to be on an island somewhere right now too ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...