Monday 19 December 2011

LA Girl Addict - Disorder

Hello Everyone!!

I feel like its been ages since I wrote my last post...I was getting blogger withdrawal symptoms big time. I'm finally at home for the holidays (yay!) although last week was so crappy, but at least it will make me appreciate this week more.

Today I have the second of my LA Girl Addict collection - Disorder. I actually thought this was a khaki shade, but it's a murky grey. Still gorgeous.

Indoors - Artificial Light




With Flash





This was very nearly a 1 coater like Idol although the gold shimmer is much more prominent in Disorder, making it a warm grey. It does have a green tone so I wasn't totally mad thinking it was a dark khaki.

I wish I ordered more of this collection, I love the murky/dusky shades combined with the gold shimmer. I have one more to show you which I will hopefully get done this week.

Have a great week

Tee Dee xx

10 comments:

  1. Love it !

    .•:*¨¨*:•.HAPPY•:*¨¨*:•.HOLIDAYS!.•:*¨¨*:•.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a really cool color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not expecting shimmer but this is pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an interesting shade and the fact that it is an one coater makes it even better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great color!! Love the shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That has a neat glow. I need to get some polishes from this line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, it seems to have some gold !
    I love it !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...