Tuesday 20 December 2011

Beetle Larvae - A Scarab Spranken

Hello Nail poppers

Finally the sun came out for a split second this week for me to photograph the holo franken I created using Illamasqua - Scarab and MUA - Shade 7. I also used some Barry M - Red Black and some Nails Inc - Saville Row in this one as sometimes spectraflair can dilute a shade making it less vibrant.

Here it is...Beetle Larvae

Shade



Sunlight



Flash





Really pleased with this one, I think its quite christmassy too. More of a scattered holo in comparison to other sprankens I've made. Of course I could have used my holo topcoat over Scarab, but it wouldn't have been so fun :-)

Have a wonderful evening all!!

Tee Dee xx

12 comments:

  1. This is very pretty-but not sure i could ever sacrifice my lovely scarab for a franken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fingers actually I did wince a little when I used it, but I used a lot of clear and MUA shade 7 to bulk it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome color!!! Love the holo in it. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! Scarab is one of my favourite polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love the colour you finished with. I think I prefer the spectraflair within the polish rather than a top coat. It makes the polish more interesting. A fantastic spranken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it!!! amaaaaazing franken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @lindsey R Its one of my favourites too, I really want Baptiste also. It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kitties26 Yes definately, a topcoat is good, but a franken is so much more interesting and very satisfying :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @neelai thank you, I think I have my xmas nails sorted now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this colour! really will be lovely for Christmas!

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am digging this one! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...