Monday 27 February 2012

New Boots 17 Spring Shade - Juicy

Hello Folks

More 17 Spring swatches! This time - Juicy. I can't t work out the finishes on these new Spring shades. Glisten was easy to categorise, but the others in the collection have a finish which I think is a mixture of a shimmer, jelly and creme.

Natural Sunlight





Shade


This is 3 coats of Juicy. A lime green polish containing green shimmer. Formula was slightly hard to work with, but again I think this is due to the texture of Juicy's finish. The shimmer did not show up as much as I would of liked, but a pretty shade of green still. Juicy is bright enough without being too neon looking, 

What do you think of Juicy?


Tee Dee xx


10 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful green polish!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOH I have to get this, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's pretty. Reminds me of apples :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. they should have named it green apple,, :) maybe without the shimmer it would look neon... but its still pretty,, lucky you have this shade..

    ReplyDelete
  5. this color is so bright and cute!
    I really love it :)
    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun color!! Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute colour.. you have a really nice blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...