Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leighton Denny - Doing Time

Hello everyone

Thought I would have a break from the Spring shades and show you one of my favourite polishes at the moment Leighton Denny's - Doing Time.








This is 2 coats of Doing Time. A khaki shade creme with golden shimmer. The khaki has a cool blue-ish tone, which I really like. The formula was perfect, the golden shimmer is noticable both in direct sunlight and in the shade. I stalked this on ebay for a while, but it was quite expensive. Luckily I found it in a box set in TK Maxx for a £10, along with some other Leighton Denny products.

What do you think of Doing Time?

p.s Leighton Denny has a new Spring/Summer 'Castaway Collection' which you can check out here.

Tee Dee xx

9 comments:

  1. That's lurvely!! I didn't know TK Maxx sold nail varnish? Where have I been living?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool... I never try Leighton Denny before, maybe it's about time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like Essie's new Armed and Ready!!! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous! I love greens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing. And it does look like Essie's Armed and Ready. But the fact that you can see the shimmer in the shade makes me like this one a whole lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice polish. I like the golden shimmer a lot, and relly like this type of combo. I've not tried Leighton Denny yet - normally fairly expensive I think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Andy, I think they retail for around £11 each, although you do get some sets lurking in TKmaxx. There are some deals on ebay too. I really want Forbidden Territory, its a vampy red shimmer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...