Wednesday 22 February 2012

A-England Legend Collection - St George

Evening Everyone

Today I have swatches which I took a couple of weeks back of A-England's - St George. This is the final polish I ordered from the Legend Collection.

Natural Light 









Flash 



This is 2 coats of St George, applied well and it had great coverage. St George is deep teal holo. Colour on this is very bright and vibrant, simply gorgeous.

Really wish there was a deep red holo in this collection, I think Adina @ A-England would do a great job at making a deep maroon jelly holo mmmmm.

Once again this collection is available from A-England directly here £9.00 each.

Tee Dee xx

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful! this colour reminds me a a gem stone (I don't know what its called tho). I am beyond excited to get this...its in the mail wooo!

    Beautiful mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wau, great emerald color!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. St. George is simply stunning and your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this polish, it looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this in the mail yesterday! Such a beautiful polish, I can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...