Friday 10 February 2012

Illamasqua - Baptiste

Hello Again

Okay, I couldn't wait to put these up! As promised, swatches :-) Here is Illamasqua's - Baptiste, one of the polishes I picked up at the 'Cocktails and Painted Nails' event yesterday. I've wanted this polish for like ages. So it was my first purchase choice :-)

Natural Sunlight








Flash 




Oh god, this was one photogenic polish! This is two coats of Baptiste, formula was perfection. It actually reminds me of W7 Purple Paradise, although this is less jelly like and darker.

Any Illasmasqua favourites I should try?

Tee Dee xx

9 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty color! It was on my wishlist but I have China Glaze Let's Groove now. It seems similar, but I don't think they're exact dupes. I actually don't have any Illamasqua polishes but Fern, Load, Raindrops, and Scorn are great colors from what I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shade and perfect application! You should try Raindrops, it's to die for gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a deliciously glowy purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic this purple... if you want come to visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing purple! I love it, thanks for sharing!
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the only Illamasqua I own, and I LOVE it! It's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely polish. it would be interesting to see it compared to the W7 Purple Paradise - I got that one after seeing your swatch, and it is plenty cheaper... I try hard not to buy any expensive polishes, but did buy Faux Pas when I visited their London shop one time..., and I feel Faux Pass is special enough, so don't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Andy I try also to be good and spend less on polish, but I couldn@t resist with 20% off :-) I also got taint, very narly got Faux Pas! Raindrops I wasn't going to get but as its discontinued I thought it would be a good investement

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...