Friday 3 February 2012

Hits Speciallita Mari Moon - Unconventional

Hello Everyone.

Happy Friday to you all. Today I thought I would share with you one of the other polishes I ordered from Llarowe's shop, Hits Mari Moon - Unconventional. I know you've probably seen swatches of this collection already but one more won't hurt :-) I order three out of Mari Moon Collection including this one, Cool and Dreamer. For those new to the brand, Hits Speciallita is a brand created in Brazil. Check them out! they also do some amazing flakies and holos. 













This is two coats of Unconventional, a dark red to purple with a hint of blue duochrome polish. I picked this one as I have nothing like it in my collection and it is totally unique. Formula was slightly on the thick side and the application brush wasn't the greatest. Pigmentation was exceptional, however I strongly advise a base coat with this one. Overall I'm super pleased, I loved Unconventional on. 

Available from Llarowe's here for $8 6mls (Around £6) and Speciallita online here

What do you think of Unconventional?

Tee Dee xx





16 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. Your mani's are perfect too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I've never seen a colour like this before! So pretty but vampy at the same time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cool! I love how it makes your tips look dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is amazing! I dont own anything remotely like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nazia, Thank you! I bodged my index finger on this one, so it's nice to hear a compliment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Cara I really like this on. It was super glossy too. I really want the others in the collection bad! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Melissa its a stunner, I'm glad I picked it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @hollysagemini If only polishes like this was available everywhere, ah I'll be one happy lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. *_* So beautiful! The color is so rich!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful i love the purple in it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. *flails* This is gorgeous. Must. Resist. Urge. To buy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous- it looks like it could be a Sally Hansen Nail Prisms, you know the old ones with all the awesome autumn-y color duochromes? Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really is a pretty color! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful and unique colour(s) as you say. Did you apply this normally - it looks jely-like with a thinner application nearer the cuticles in some pictures... or is it just the way the polish reflects the light - in which case all the more amazing! I looked on Llarowe a week or two ago, and some of the polishes I really wanted were out of stock, so held off. This is now added to the list ... !

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Andy, just applied it normally without any basecoat. It is slightly jelly like, although not all the polishes in the collection are like this. Cool is much more chrome looking.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't know if it's because I watched Breaking Dawn last night or what but when I first saw this I thought of Twilight lol I love it thought it would wonderful on you

    www.nailpolishanonymous.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...