Sunday 12 February 2012

Make Up Store - Madeleine

Afternoon Everyone

Hope your weekend is going well, and you are avoiding the chilly weather! Roll on Spring time! Today I have another holographic polish, Sorry! (well truthfully I ain't sorry coz holos rock). This is a holographic polish from the Make Up Store - Madeleine. I've been after this polish since last year, was super happy getting my grubby mitts on it. 

Natural Sunlight











Flash 






This was 3 coats of Madeleine without the recommended base coat. The polish was expensive enough without buying a base coat as well!. Formula lived up to it's bad reputation (very much like Gosh Holographic but thinner). The holographic effect of the polish was stunning and very strong, although probably not as holo as Gosh Holographic. Madeleine is a light pale peachy holo. It was much paler than I was expecting, although still pretty. Was it worth the £11 price tag? In all honesty probably not, but I wanted it so bad.  

Have any of you tried any Make Up Store products?


Tee Dee xx



7 comments:

  1. Pretty! No need to apologise, I love holos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any of this brand, but it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, I'm glad that you were able to find it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! I like that it's neutral and subdued, that way you can wear it to work and still rock a holo without much crap from coworkers or bosses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this!! I agree on the price tag, the sales assistant kept pushing the special base coat on me ><

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...