Friday 10 February 2012

Cocktails, Cupcakes and Painted Nails @ Illamasqua

Hello Everyone

Last night I had the pleasure of attending a 'Cocktails and Painted Nails' event at Illamasqua's Beak Street store which was in association with Omoge.


(I never got either of these ladies names! Sorry, so rubbish!)

Not only was I treated to try out some of Illamasqua's amazing products, I also got my make up and nails done while sipping Champagne. 







One of the fabulous cupcakes, chocolate fudge with lemon cream cheese frosting, yum. 


I had a great day visiting Illamasqua, and I recommend popping in the Beak Street store whenever your visiting the Regent street/Canarby Street area.  I also got to meet with some fellow bloggers and I met the wonderful Clare @ CclareBear.com and Gemma @ Gemsies.blogspot.com. As you all know I'm relatively new to the blogging scene so meeting other bloggers was my highlight of the evening. 


My visit wouldn't have been complete without purchasing some polish. I picked up three bottles, I wanted like 10!!  I got Baptiste, Taint....And Raindrops!!! woo 



Swatches to follow soon 

Tee Dee xx 


2 comments:

  1. @gnarly nails, It is discontinued. Luckily enough they had two bottles left! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I appreciate every single one of them :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...